At Tweeting God’s LoveMinistries we provide sacred events for our family & friends as the Bible informs us.
Holy Communion is one which we celebrate on the first SONday of each month. That is this SONday!
( We do know the typical spelling of The Lord’s Day, Sunday. but we prefer to honor the one for whom this seventh day is set aside by spelling it SONday.)
On Twitter you will find this celebration #GodsPrayerRoom 1pmPST/4pmEST
Jesus met with His disciples in His Last Supper. before His death on the cross. 1Corinthians 11
The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.
Please join us this SONday. You are always invited! To prepare…
- Confess in prayer any sin you feel is weighing on your spirit. We approach Holy Communion with a clean spirit. Jesus forgives and restores us thru prayers of confession.
- Prepare to have handy a glass of wine or fruit juice, and a piece of bread for each person participating.
- Tune in on Twitter at the time listed above and follow along as the Ministry leaders pray and direct you to take each element of Holy Communion.
- Praise, pray, sing and celebrate with your savior Jesus after Holy Communion is completed.
- Your Holy Communion leaders today are Founder of Tweeting God’s Love Ministries, Minister/Blogger Cheri Douglas and her husband, Jeff Douglas, of California